30 November 2011

Diary Entry #28

Dear Diary,
Band camp was great! I love the BBQ! After band camp we went to Pizza Hut for lunch, Danna treated us! Thanks Danna! :) We had a very nice bonding lunch between sec 2 and 3 as the sec 1s couldn't make it... Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are definitely the best camps I've been through. I slept so well on the second night but was woken up by the vibrations of Renee's alarm at 5:46am which was the third time T.T
Had the toughest drills today morning.
I have such a pack schedule on Saturday, maybe I should get a manager and a diary to let people make appointments for me ha ha. I have to go for vaccination/flu jab in the morning and my godfather's birthday celebration and Brass Ensemble concert both in the night. The 2 events clash together so I have to decide to go to which but I had to go to the concert to support our school and also give my instrument to the brasses. Well I will think about it later.
I am not looking for the Woodwind Ensemble on Friday... :( :(

Love
Rayna