20 May 2013

Duties and talents

I've been thinking about why we have to study?
It's our duty. Even though it is not what everyone is good in, we are still forced to take something we do not excel in.
What's my talent? Wouldn't it be great to do something I'm good in and I like, something that that I excel in which adds joy into my numb soul?
After 10 years of education, it is clear that studying is not my forte. No matter how much I try, it will always disappoint me in the end. Except math. I like math, I love math and most importantly, it doesn't disappoints like the others. 

Singapore is a very developed country, a university degree is not enough to get a well paid job. Thus education is essential for survival in an urban city.
All I can do now is to work extra hard for my studies. Good luck to me!!