03 August 2013

Formal

Sitting in a white and black room that is smaller than an attic wasn't what I call an ideal place for me to write an essay. Yes, there might be air conditioning but the room itself makes me so tired. It is a plain and neat room with a few tables and chairs. Either side you sit on, you will see someone else.
The problem is I'm a visual person, and I need colours in the room. Such plain colour dulls me, when I write essay, I feel myself writing to formally. I tried to perk up, but to no avail. So I wrote the whole letter in a formal tone but of which I am supposed to write the opposite.
Later that day, I was writing a reflection but there's a bit tease into my writing. I can't help it. I'm guess I'm bipolar :P