Today was probably one of the most depressing day of my secondary school life. Got back results and...
booyeah.
Well I wasn't sure how to react just yet... An unknown auntie went around checking on people, crying people. I was just daydreaming when she came to console me, at first ibwas shocked and started tearing up. Don't ask me why but I did. Sobs were uncontrollable, tissues were soaked wet and friends came gathering...
The main purpose for this post is not to show how sad I am but to express my greatest gratitude to those who came to comfort their friends. The surprising person is Si Ming, I am not very close to him but he came around to give me encouragement. I was grateful because at that moment it meant a lot to me, to be starting all over again. It isn't easy to be walking again with bruised knees, it hurts at first. But I know things are going to change and sooner or later he knees will heal. It takes time, to work, to learn and to heal. It's never to late to start. So cheers!!