10 October 2011

Diary Entry #1

I don't know what happened to me in the morning. I guess i suddenly went bonkers or something guai lan everyone i see. Feel sorry for Tricia Lim, the first victim to be gl by sister today. She went t omy facebook profile this morning and was hating the unglam pictures and sort of 'scolded' her.
Gah
I don't know what really happened to my head. Maybe my sister wanted to take revenge for gling her so she did that. I also don't know how to face her tomorrow.

Diary Entry #1:

Dear diary,
today was terrible. I had no one to accompany me, not even studies were present to give me stress. My father is sick and is coughing very badly. He was taking his early nap when I woke up. Saved half of the instant noodles I cooked, added vegetables and mushroom for a healthier meal, and especially cooked it longer so that the noodles were easy to digest for my sick father. My older sister don't even care about my father at all. Ate the left over mcchicken herself and watched television. Not long after my father woke up, she went into the room to study.
I was thinking maybe my sister's mind must only had studies circling her poor brain. Well I'm writing my little pathetic blog for myself to read, but at least when I grow up I can still read how i endured 68 days for my vacation.
Thinking of the trip, it is more than 2 months away! Woah, can't wait but band's coming I feel so mao dun now.
I'm going to learn to survive now! Bye!
Love,
Rayna.