12 October 2011

Diary Entry #3

Dear Diary,
66 more days to go! I'm getting all better. Ate the CF shrimp noodles, yummy delicious :) Played ROLLING IN THE DEEP over and over, MISERY over and over. Backtracked to memories I've lost, which is TOCCATA, exciting and memorabe piece we had played with our direct and sec 3 seniors. Those days were the most busy days of our holidays but all effort was paid off when we get to perform on stage.
Love ADELE so much now! Love her contralto vocals! She is a LEGEND, like THE BEATLES!


~The scars of your love remind me of us,

They keep me thinking we almost had it all,

The scars of your love they leave me breathless,

I can't help feeling,

We could have it all,

ROLLING IN THE DEEP,

You had my heart inside your hand,

And you played it to the beat~


Love,

Rayna