Dear Diary,
Almost everyone is sick at home :( Hope I don't get the disease, can't wait to get my results on Monday. I think we would be getting English, Chinese, Science, Geography, Literature, Math. I'm so scared, not sure whether I did well.
64 more days to go! 64 more hot, wet and Singapore more days to go! Really hooked onto ADELE now. Mom says that after my sister exams, she would ake take a few days of to shopping for winter clothings with my few aunts and cousin! I want to buy a pink coat and have heat bags to shake and warm ourselves! There is so much to buy and consider and walk! Before we even go overseas, all of us would be tired of walking.
Not much to do today though, just reading Dracula. It really gives me the shivers, when I was reading the exciting part at the front, I was sort of shocked by the soft screams of a little girl in broad daylight! Just imagine how detailed and nicely written Dracula by Bram Stoker is.
Praise for Dracula:
'Nobody has ever filmed it like Bram Stoker wrote it' Christopher Lee.
Love
Rayna