24 October 2011

Diary Entry #10,#11, #12, #13 and #14

Dear Diary,
I haven't been posting last few days because my notebook ran out of battery and my charger went 'pop' and spoilt so I wasn't able to use the computer for a few days.
Today is sports day and everyone went to the Yio Chu Kang Stadium for the events to go on. At first I thought I was not going to run the relay anymore and also thought that what XiaoYun asked was only joking but Amanda asked me whether I wanted to run the relay. I was not very confident of running as I did not do any self preparation and practice. Anyway, I still ran and I was the third person and XinLin was 4th. Amanda 1st and Gloria 2nd. Actually Miao Yan was supposed to be running but when we came back from the toilet, Gloria said she wanted to run and took Miao Yan's place. Gloria tried her very best and fell down! Aww... Poor Gloria, she had a very red patch on her knee after falling. How I would wish I could be the first-aid nurse and aid her injured knee. :( We won 1st!
From the bottom :P Haha, tricked you! After the sports day, we went NEX for KCF and library and soghurt and comebuy. I bought green milk tea with JingYing and Tricia, the big-sized one! I'm savouring it right now! :)
I think my blog always has people visiting right? But who are they? I don't have a CBox to let them leave their messages or something...
I'll stop talking about other stuff, 55 more days to go! (If I'm not wrong.) So excited! After O levels, we can go shopping! Buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy! Shopping craze! There are some days with band practices and my mom wanted to go out on Monday or Fridays so when I told her I have band mostly on the first and last days of the weekdays, she was complaining about it. To be truthful, my mom hates band. So I *CENSORED*, yeah. :)
Love
Rayna :)