29 October 2011

Diary Entry #15

Dear Diary,
Notebook is finally back! :D
YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO! YUNHO!

I can write everyday again! *Happy* I had counted on the calendar, and it says that there are 50 more days to go! There's not much to do today but I'm going to stay up late to watch the HALLOWEEN SPECIALS on Channel 5, staying up till 1am.
After O levels my sister will be going crazy, she will bounce the green ball my younger sister has.
On 2 & 3 December, the woodwinds have the ensemble concert and Carrine, Millie and I formed a trio. Carrine asked me whether I wanted to join but I was wondering if I can handle 2 pieces at such a short time. I doubt myself but ,still, I gave it a shot.

By the end of the day, those who doesn't know who is YUNHO will know him.




THIS IS YUNHO :)


HOTTEST AMONG HOTTEST

Love
Rayna

P.S Yunho is mine
P.S.S Don't you think about snatching him away
P.S.S.S I like his unique jaw :)
P.S.S.S.S Click here to watch his hot moves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djJb5iSL0Do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtJS32n6LNQ&feature=relmfu
P.S.S.S.S.S I like KIM JAEJOONG TOO