Dear Diary,
63 more days to go! I got a little cough :( Read a little Dracula, listened to ADELE and later I'm going to watch BAND OF BROTHERS EPISODE 8. Hello baby hasn't been uploaded yet, and I AM SO EAGER TO WATCH IT! EPISODE 7 HELLO BABY, I'M WAITING! My mom cooked 'A B C' soup for us as lunch for us today and was delicious. I still remembered my auntie rarely cooked such stuff for us and whenever she does, all my sisters would be fighting for our letters.
Tomorrow is Monday and we have sec 1 and 2 band. I hope that Mr De Souza takes us because after a long separation with our dear instruments, I'm sure many people would forget how to play or need time to get use to it. Mr Tan is very fierce so he might scold the seniors a lot as seniors we should set a good example to the juniors and for me I can't sight read or play very well. So if he tells the sec 2 to play for the sec 1s I will be there stunned and while everyone is there running their fingers correctly for the notes, I will be just running all the notes there is for my clarinet.
Feel so nervous now! Papi!
Love
Rayna